Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Welcome to the Xossip
If You Already Member... Login Now !

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xossip including:

• ChitChat, No Holds Barred, Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips

• Technology, E-books, Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos, Technical Help & Tutorials

• Masala, Glamour Section, Pics n Vids (glamour)

• Mirchi, Adult Section, Pics n Vids (adult)

• Stories, English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Regional, Marathi, Kannada, Urdu, Roman Urdu Sex Stories / Hindi Sex Stories

• Torrents.

XossipFap.Com Advertisement

Latest News:

Contributions via Donation for XP Server

Earn Money with Xossip and MasalaDesi

How to Unblock Xossip

Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Glamour Xclusive WD Interactive thread
in that little space behind in the car fucking her

she crossed her lesg on me ..i pulled her she in my lap again

WD: haan bacha..woh daady bhi khel saktay hay na..jaisay tumaray sath kartay hay dono ka milayga na

(to him) tu bhi ajana tujhay bhi diladunga

[Image: BfuKyPR.jpg]
(23-04-2019, 12:51 AM)wkdevil Wrote: uff pata nahin imagined her as ur mother and i come and fuck her...or a milf in ur neigbourhood..who calls u over and dominates u

that would be so hot uffffffffffff

dost her as mom and getting fucked would be hot... imagine you fuckng this hot mom of your friends Wink

ufffff and a MILF calling me over and dominating me fuck so damn good.... i could get dominated by her all day long

[Image: Kajol%20(1).jpg]
PM If You're Up For Any Posting Smile
katrina: ek sec (walking to u and benidng a little to talk to u) tumari permisiion leni hogi kya?

kaun hoon tum ki i need to ask u...is ghar mein driver ki haseyat tumsay zyada hay samjhay IS never question me

haan im dating him..kuch naya chaiya life mein..

[Image: KVHC9Sk.jpg]

vicky (moving his hand on her ass groping it) ab toh mera mall hay yeh...(chat a spank)

katrina: umm vicky not in front of my hubby na (she laughing as she said that)

jao make us some snakcks..hu yahan hangout karnay walay hay..i better not hear a word from ur mouth ok

[Image: aWXmQeq.jpg]
(23-04-2019, 12:53 AM)wkdevil Wrote: in that little space behind in the car fucking her

she crossed her lesg on me ..i pulled her she in my lap again

WD: haan bacha..woh daady bhi khel saktay hay na..jaisay tumaray sath kartay hay dono ka milayga na

(to him) tu bhi ajana tujhay bhi diladunga

alia: aaahhh haan daddy meri gudiya hai toh mere daddy toh hamesha khel sakte hai meri gudiya ke saath na 

mre daddy toh jo chahe kar sakte hai meri gudiya ke saath aaaahh jaise mere saath karte hai aaahh 

guy: mujhe bhi sach mein... fuck... aur maaza aayega.... sach mein bhai thank you.... tum mujhe dila do na main pakka meri wife

ko le ar aaonga aur jo chahe kar lena tum uske saath bhot hi hot hai meri wife jo karna hai kar lena 

[Image: ORP4TNh.jpg]

par mujhe iske satah time chaiye aur woh iski gudiya ke satah bhi please bhai i cant fucking wait bhai

(you had himm begging you now and alia was now rididng your cock... all this happening in the car while on the way already)

alia: aaahhh daddy par aur meri gudiya ke saath aaahhh teek hai daddy agar aap kehte ho toh teek hai aakir meri gudiya ko bhi toh 

mere jaise karna hoga na... she will have to get used to it as well aaahhh toh jaise aap kaho daddy aaahh aaahh mmm 

[Image: ApZgapW.jpg]
(23-04-2019, 12:58 AM)wkdevil Wrote: katrina: ek sec (walking to u and benidng a little to talk to u) tumari permisiion leni hogi kya?

kaun hoon tum ki i need to ask u...is ghar mein driver ki haseyat tumsay zyada hay samjhay IS never question me

haan im dating him..kuch naya chaiya life mein..

vicky (moving his hand on her ass groping it) ab toh mera mall hay yeh...(chat a spank)

katrina: umm vicky not in front of my hubby na (she laughing as she said that)

jao make us some snakcks..hu yahan hangout karnay walay hay..i better not hear a word from ur mouth ok

she bending a little to talk to me since she was so much talled than me... and she telling me my place now what it was 

saying the driver had more repsect and to never question her again...

even vicky calling my wife his mall and spanking her and i couldnt do anyting and katrina telling me to make snacks and not say another word

i went to make snacks i knew i couldnt say anything or disturb them two
WD:a ahh ahhh haan alia i mean ahh u have to open her legs for me..usko adat dilanhi hogi na

help karogi na daddy ki ahhh ahhh daady gonna cum ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(cumming all inher pussy warm load in her) (to him) uff biwi nahin beti hay tih bool phir baat karna mujsay

[Image: pKgObJm.jpg]
u hearing giggling from the living room they talking and cuddling on the sofa

katrina: next movie sath mein hi karingay well have so much time na

vicky: haan katrina (trying to kiss her she stopping him)

[Image: lp9ukYX.jpg]

katrina: array sabar karo itni asani say nahin deti (they both laughed as they knew how easy she was to fuck)

viky: umm love u babe ider aaa (kissing her ..chewing on her lips)

katrina: umm sunoo when my husband walks in uskay samnay take ur pants off theek hay

(she shouting for u) IS yahan aoo jaldi say

[Image: Q5aF28k.jpg]
(23-04-2019, 01:01 AM)wkdevil Wrote: WD:a ahh ahhh haan alia i mean ahh u have to open her legs for me..usko adat dilanhi hogi na

help karogi na daddy ki ahhh ahhh daady gonna cum ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(cumming all inher pussy warm load in her) (to him) uff biwi nahin beti hay tih bool phir baat karna mujsay

allia: haan daddy i will open her legs for you... jaise aap kahogaye main karoongi daddy bas easy jaana uspe

start mein teek hai na daddy... she will have to get used to it... main hamesha help karoongi uski daddy pakka aaaahhhhh

(you cumming inside your daughhter and she could feel your cucm inside her now)

aaaahhhhhhh aaaahhhh dadddyy aapne aaaahhh ander aaahhhhh i can aaaahhhhh feel it insdie me aaaahh aur mera bhi phirse ho raha hai

[Image: ViKU8zJ.jpg]

daddy aaaahhh mera bhi cummy ho raha hai phrise aaahhh aaaaahhhh fuck aaaaahhhh daddyyy

(you cumming inside her and she was cumming as well now at the same time with you)

guy: beti par beti kaise... woh 'he looking at alia' woh teek hai teek hai haan haan beti bhi hai meri pakka i will bring her for usre

agar yeh mil gai toh main de doonga apni beti ko 'he saying he will give his daughter to you as well for alia)

[Image: f46173d87d2cc28e6fc9947e9afebb58.jpg]
Tamanna Bhatia ko kaun nahin jaanta

cute creamy white hottie..known for her malaai skin and that deep naabhi ....

south star

years of rule ....12+ and still going strong

sadly bollywood mein .did movies with akshay, ajay even saif ...but yet to get noticed meaningfully

did even Bahubaali

mila kya ...at max some mall openings

travelling to north to open some mall

sees fan following ..not sure why ..the producers / directors dont see it

and then some friend tells her to check xossip

and then she finds threads of these total perverts

fantasy mein chod dete hain ..poora plots mei ...

imagine kar kar ke ....har actress ko

and then ..she ..zeroes in further

ek kutta TW ... jo ..bahut bada thread chaalata hain aur regular post karta hain anushak, deepika aur katrina ke aage badhta hi nahin .aur badha hain to ..jacqueline alia kriti sanon.and soouth mein some times ..only and only kajal.

she was super pissed

and then she searches for her name

and her face lights up

this one guy WD

runs a thread

she's there .....and search hits 1563 returns in less than 0.009 seconds

she starts reading

her smile ....broadens

naughty little guy - biwi samajh ke karta tha usko ..

[Image: tamannaah-united-colours-bentton14.jpg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum
Tamanna ..walking out of the mall .time around 10 pm

thinking .....

what if ...

and smiles and ..then ..asks her driver to take the car to ...an apartment

(Tamanna had asked a hacker friend to ..locate this WD guy and he had ...)

she reaches building ..takes lift ....

and ..goes and rings the bell

[Image: tamanna-bhatia-photos-images-55051.jpeg]
TW's content now also available at Xforum