Xossip

Full Version: SS - Creative Bastard Diaries !! ft. Sid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(25-05-2020, 08:23 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]Kiara sits and spreads her legs.. right on the floor near Pool side !

Marcus by now.. was done with his work . and now his focus and attention was

fully and dully .. on this babe.. who happened to be . . just what Marcus was looking for .. this sunny day .. 

Kiara like one roadside whore.. begging for him to fuck her !

Kiara to herself - mmm .. Kiara.. shart lagati hai . .ab tak toh . khada hoke.. tambu ban gaya hoga iska

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... jaise Disha ko tadpaya tha.... waise he mujhe bhi ..

baat toh hai ismain.. . aur koi hota toh. ab tak uske lund pe hoti tu Kiara mmmm .. 

mmm Marcus.. come naa.. fuck this Indian doll .. 

aah mm. ek baar aa toh .. . seedha .. gaand main lungi !

Marcus finally wrapping his work . and was all set to . .have this tight young Indian babe

for a moment he was no wear to be seen . .

Kiara trying to get a glimpse of him .. more of.. his famous dick .. and the size it carried

and out of nowhere.. Marcus walks out.. all naked.. with that look on his face..

Kiara all smiles.. just rolled her eyes down at that big dangling dick .

Kiara in mind-  FUCK FUCK FUCK !!.. yeh legi gaand main .. Kiara.. ek baar aur soch le.. yaar !

right then . Marcus standing inches away from her.. He naked.. Kiara almost naked .. !

Marcus - sorry to keep you waiting baby .. come ... lets FUCK U !!

Kiara wraps her arm arnd him . and grabs the dick .. it was way way big for even both of her hands

Kiara - mmmmmmmmmm.... u have no idea.. how long I have waited for this ..

[Image: 149703032_3.jpg]
(25-05-2020, 08:25 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]
Marcus finally wrapping his work . and was all set to . .have this tight young Indian babe

for a moment he was no wear to be seen . .

Kiara trying to get a glimpse of him .. more of.. his famous dick .. and the size it carried

and out of nowhere.. Marcus walks out.. all naked.. with that look on his face..

Kiara all smiles.. just rolled her eyes down at that big dangling dick .

Kiara in mind-  FUCK FUCK FUCK !!.. yeh legi gaand main .. Kiara.. ek baar aur soch le.. yaar !

right then . Marcus standing inches away from her.. He naked.. Kiara almost naked .. !

Marcus - sorry to keep you waiting baby .. come ... lets FUCK U !!

Kiara wraps her arm arnd him . and grabs the dick .. it was way way big for even both of her hands

Kiara - mmmmmmmmmm.... u have no idea.. how long I have waited for this ..

Kiara - keep your apologies to yourself.. just fuck me good.. alright ? 

Marcus - mmmm... u Indian babes are something ... 

first that Disha chick ..and now you .. what was your name again girl ?

Kiara makes Marcus dick rest on her palm .. !! .. 

Kiara in mind - haathi ka lund.. isse kuch 1 ya 2 inch he kam hoga.. fuck !

Kiara with a nasty smile on her face.. playing with her hair !

Kiara - Kiara.. the name is Kiara. . and the name.. which will be on your lips.. Soon

Marcus- mm Kiara.. ahh ... nice name.. sweetheart.. lets take your pussy for a ride.. ya ?

Kiara grabs that dick .. leading him and that dick to the main entrance of the house !

[Image: 149703037_4.jpg]
(25-05-2020, 08:28 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]Kiara - keep your apologies to yourself.. just fuck me good.. alright ? 

Marcus - mmmm... u Indian babes are something ... 

first that Disha chick ..and now you .. what was your name again girl ?

Kiara makes Marcus dick rest on her palm .. !! .. 

Kiara in mind - haathi ka lund.. isse kuch 1 ya 2 inch he kam hoga.. fuck !

Kiara with a nasty smile on her face.. playing with her hair !

Kiara - Kiara.. the name is Kiara. . and the name.. which will be on your lips.. Soon

Marcus- mm Kiara.. ahh ... nice name.. sweetheart.. lets take your pussy for a ride.. ya ?

Kiara grabs that dick .. leading him and that dick to the main entrance of the house !

Marcus and she getting in the house .. as she turns to shut the door .. intentionally ...

bitch bends .. showing her tight.. well shaped ass .. making Marcus have a real close look at it ..

Kiara while bent - Not my pussy .... (takes deep breathe) huff.. bol de .. Kiara mmmmmm..

not my pussy ... Mr. Marcus mmmm .. i want you to fuck me.. in my ASS !!

Marcus.. surprised.. had a thought.. such a tiny babe.. and wants to take it .. all in .. ?

Marcus rests his big heavy dick on her ass crack .. resting it on her ass.. making her feel the weight of it ..

Marcus - are u sure.. baby ? its gona stretch that tiny hole ...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. WHOLE !

Kiara - soch ke he aai hun .. aage toh kitno ke le liye.. ab piche toh  . tere jaisa mota he lungi naa !

(smiles ) mmmmmmmmm... yes of course.. and dont u worry abt lubing it.. i have just the right.. fluid ...

[Image: 149703043_5.jpg]
(25-05-2020, 08:31 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]Marcus and she getting in the house .. as she turns to shut the door .. intentionally ...

bitch bends .. showing her tight.. well shaped ass .. making Marcus have a real close look at it ..

Kiara while bent - Not my pussy .... (takes deep breathe) huff.. bol de .. Kiara mmmmmm..

not my pussy ... Mr. Marcus mmmm .. i want you to fuck me.. in my ASS !!

Marcus.. surprised.. had a thought.. such a tiny babe.. and wants to take it .. all in .. ?

Marcus rests his big heavy dick on her ass crack .. resting it on her ass.. making her feel the weight of it ..

Marcus - are u sure.. baby ? its gona stretch that tiny hole ...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. WHOLE !

Kiara - soch ke he aai hun .. aage toh kitno ke le liye.. ab piche toh  . tere jaisa mota he lungi naa !

(smiles ) mmmmmmmmm... yes of course.. and dont u worry abt lubing it.. i have just the right.. fluid ...

Kiara turns.. feeling her hands on Marcus .. body .. as she lowers her self 

in her high heels.. bent.. on her knees  ..  Grabs the dick in her hand !

that humongous dick was literally covering her whole face ..

Kiara - mmmmmmmmmmmm... as said.. i have the perfect fluid.. mm CHUSS NAA KIARA !

as the craving got her.. and she swallows the dick in her mouth .. as much she could !

aauppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Marcus - mmmmmmmmmmmhhh mmmm .. that i can see.. aah mm .. yaa baby mmmm i can see !

mmm yaa .. work your mouth on that fat dick .. yaa .. mm . .ghappp ghappp ghappp ghap ahppp!

oh .. mmmmm . just coat it with your saliva babe .mmmm... 

its gona. . go nice and smooth in ur ass !!

[Image: 149703048_6.jpg]
(25-05-2020, 08:33 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]Kiara turns.. feeling her hands on Marcus .. body .. as she lowers her self 

in her high heels.. bent.. on her knees  ..  Grabs the dick in her hand !

that humongous dick was literally covering her whole face ..

Kiara - mmmmmmmmmmmm... as said.. i have the perfect fluid.. mm CHUSS NAA KIARA !

as the craving got her.. and she swallows the dick in her mouth .. as much she could !

aauppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Marcus - mmmmmmmmmmmhhh mmmm .. that i can see.. aah mm .. yaa baby mmmm i can see !

mmm yaa .. work your mouth on that fat dick .. yaa .. mm . .ghappp ghappp ghappp ghap ahppp!

oh .. mmmmm . just coat it with your saliva babe .mmmm... 

its gona. . go nice and smooth in ur ass !!

Kiara spits on the dick .. lets her saliva.. roll .. on that dick .. that saliva drop

sliding .. down to the mushroom head.. of Marcus dick !

Kiara looking at the dick.. she coudlnt even fit half of the dick length in her mouth !

and then rolls her eyes back to Marcus face before taking that dick back in her mouth !

Kiara - mmmmm .. slrprp mmm . . shakal ..toh .. poore saand jaisi hai .. slrpp mmmm

par tune kaunsa .. slrrp mmmm .. lund dekh bas tu .. lund Kiara.. kaala mota.. lamba.. lund!

Marcus - ok baby mmmm .. now daddy gona.. fuck u .. 

This black dude.. grabs her.. in his arms.. takes her few steps back . .making her lay down on a couch !

Marcus rubs his dick head.. in circular position . shinning it up ! 

Marcus - mmm .. open up .. mm . spread your ass baby ..mmmm.. show me that tight asshole .. 

let this dick finds its way ! ... one dip . honey .. mmm one dip ... rest gona happen .. eventually .. ugg mmm 

as Soon Marcus dick head.. just entered Kiara tight asshole .. dick twitched.. bends a bit.. it was damn tight !

Kiara - aaaah mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... ghus gaya aah mmm saaaannndddd aaahhhhh

[Image: 149703055_7.jpg]
(25-05-2020, 08:36 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]
Kiara spits on the dick .. lets her saliva.. roll .. on that dick .. that saliva drop

sliding .. down to the mushroom head.. of Marcus dick !

Kiara looking at the dick.. she coudlnt even fit half of the dick length in her mouth !

and then rolls her eyes back to Marcus face before taking that dick back in her mouth !

Kiara - mmmmm .. slrprp mmm . . shakal ..toh .. poore saand jaisi hai .. slrpp mmmm

par tune kaunsa .. slrrp mmmm .. lund dekh bas tu .. lund Kiara.. kaala mota.. lamba.. lund!

Marcus - ok baby mmmm .. now daddy gona.. fuck u .. 

This black dude.. grabs her.. in his arms.. takes her few steps back . .making her lay down on a couch !

Marcus rubs his dick head.. in circular position . shinning it up ! 

Marcus - mmm .. open up .. mm . spread your ass baby ..mmmm.. show me that tight asshole .. 

let this dick finds its way ! ... one dip . honey .. mmm one dip ... rest gona happen .. eventually .. ugg mmm 

as Soon Marcus dick head.. just entered Kiara tight asshole .. dick twitched.. bends a bit.. it was damn tight !

Kiara - aaaah mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... ghus gaya aah mmm saaaannndddd aaahhhhh

Marcus already had her fishnet torn apart.. from just the places he needed . .

making her soft beady tits out of the fishnet and torn completely apart.. down below

Marcus - just matter of time.. darling just matter of time.. let it.. work .. yaa .. let it work ahmmmm ..

spits on his dick .. and using it.. slides the dick further in her asshole !!

pachhh ... takes it out.. slow another stroke.. pachhh ... pachh pachh pachh !!

Kiara - aah mmm yaa aah mmmm .. mmm yes aaaah mm Marcus aah mmmm ..

aah . aur ban bond aah mmm .. Disha ki tarah aage le leti aah mm .. shit aah mmmm !!

Marcus - mmm . .. u Indian bitches.. crave.. chocolate a lot huh ? mmm dahppd ahpp dhap dha pdhapp!

[Image: 149703061_8.jpg]
(25-05-2020, 08:38 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]
Marcus already had her fishnet torn apart.. from just the places he needed . .

making her soft beady tits out of the fishnet and torn completely apart.. down below

Marcus - just matter of time.. darling just matter of time.. let it.. work .. yaa .. let it work ahmmmm ..

spits on his dick .. and using it.. slides the dick further in her asshole !!

pachhh ... takes it out.. slow another stroke.. pachhh ... pachh pachh pachh !!

Kiara - aah mmm yaa aah mmmm .. mmm yes aaaah mm Marcus aah mmmm ..

aah . aur ban bond aah mmm .. Disha ki tarah aage le leti aah mm .. shit aah mmmm !!

Marcus - mmm . .. u Indian bitches.. crave.. chocolate a lot huh ? mmm dahppd ahpp dhap dha pdhapp!

Marcus by now.. gained speed.. and was really making that asshole.. stretch wide !

Kiara - aah aah mmmmm .. not chocolate aaha mmm .. mmm.. kaala toh . mmmm . 

ek dhondhon 10 milte hain aah mmmm .. it's mmm .. DARK CHOCOLATE craving Marcus 

aah mmmm fuck me aaah mmmm ... mmmmmmmmmm.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kiara dekh mat aaah mm dekh mat mmm ... tere baap ki umar ka hai aah mm .. shit .. what am i saying 

Kiara smiles.. on her comment .. while Marcus .. was busy .. working that asshole !

dhappp dhap dhap dha daphd pah dpahd pah dpha dpah dpha dh aphhap

Marcus - mmmm .. keep saying what ever u are .. mmmm .. .mmm .. let daddy work mm .. 

dhapp dhap dha pdha pdh adh aphd ahd apd aphd pa dpah pdha pdha dhappp

Marcus body was no where near Kiara.. all thanks to the size of that huge dick .. 

making his body .. at a distance .. from her ..  Marcus resting his hands.. on the couch 

as his dick did all the interaction . .and talking.. making it go deeper in her.. 

Marcus didnt even started ramming her yet .. he was just.. warming up that tiny hole !

[Image: 149703065_9.jpg]
(25-05-2020, 08:40 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]
Marcus by now.. gained speed.. and was really making that asshole.. stretch wide !

Kiara - aah aah mmmmm .. not chocolate aaha mmm .. mmm.. kaala toh . mmmm . 

ek dhondhon 10 milte hain aah mmmm .. it's mmm .. DARK CHOCOLATE craving Marcus 

aah mmmm fuck me aaah mmmm ... mmmmmmmmmm.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kiara dekh mat aaah mm dekh mat mmm ... tere baap ki umar ka hai aah mm .. shit .. what am i saying 

Kiara smiles.. on her comment .. while Marcus .. was busy .. working that asshole !

dhappp dhap dhap dha daphd pah dpahd pah dpha dpah dpha dh aphhap

Marcus - mmmm .. keep saying what ever u are .. mmmm .. .mmm .. let daddy work mm .. 

dhapp dhap dha pdha pdh adh aphd ahd apd aphd pa dpah pdha pdha dhappp

Marcus body was no where near Kiara.. all thanks to the size of that huge dick .. 

making his body .. at a distance .. from her ..  Marcus resting his hands.. on the couch 

as his dick did all the interaction . .and talking.. making it go deeper in her.. 

Marcus didnt even started ramming her yet .. he was just.. warming up that tiny hole !

Marcus finally .. applied extra effort.. letting his second half part of his dick also .. work in her !

Pachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. .!! drilled 3/4 of his dick in her asshole .. 

like a test . demo on that ass.. to check if its ready or not.. for the real pounding .. 

Marcus - mmm ... now we are talking.. Kiara mm .. . this ass is ready ... mmmm

takes out his dick .. that asshole.. was wide.. even the pussy hole looked smaller in front of it . .

Kiara (amazed.. astound) - kutta !!  mmmmmmmmmmm... 

muh se bada toh gaand ka ched kar diya isne !

aah mmmmmmmmmm..  tyaaar hojaa.. Kiara.. ab toh yeh .. daba ke pelega !!

par liye bina toh ... rukne se rahi main .. ab .. gaand phatti hai toh . phatt jaae aah mmmmm

mmm . is it Marcus ? mmmmmmmmmmm... so .. are u gonna put it back or not ?

as u said.. its just warming up .. right ? mmmm .. FUCK ME !!

[Image: 149703069_10.jpg]
(25-05-2020, 08:43 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]Marcus finally .. applied extra effort.. letting his second half part of his dick also .. work in her !

Pachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. .!! drilled 3/4 of his dick in her asshole .. 

like a test . demo on that ass.. to check if its ready or not.. for the real pounding .. 

Marcus - mmm ... now we are talking.. Kiara mm .. . this ass is ready ... mmmm

takes out his dick .. that asshole.. was wide.. even the pussy hole looked smaller in front of it . .

Kiara (amazed.. astound) - kutta !!  mmmmmmmmmmm... 

muh se bada toh gaand ka ched kar diya isne !

aah mmmmmmmmmm..  tyaaar hojaa.. Kiara.. ab toh yeh .. daba ke pelega !!

par liye bina toh ... rukne se rahi main .. ab .. gaand phatti hai toh . phatt jaae aah mmmmm

mmm . is it Marcus ? mmmmmmmmmmm... so .. are u gonna put it back or not ?

as u said.. its just warming up .. right ? mmmm .. FUCK ME !!

Marcus pats on her ass.. indicating her to get up .. ! so she did.. without complains. .without wasting time !

as he lays back .. on the couch .. with his hands rubbing caressing her tight buttocks !

Marcus - come sit on this dick .. Mamma mmmmm .. let this dick go deep in u now .. real deep .. 

stroking his dick length .. .even earth could rotate twice.. before he could stroke his entire length back n forth !

Kiara - acha ji ?. aram se.. beth ke.. uchaalega !!... chal Kiara.. lena tujhe hai ... chadh jaa .. !!

Kiara with a smile.. looking at the dick . .makes her both legs rest .. . on each side of Marcus thighs !

grabbing the dick in her small hands. .. adjusting it back in her asshole  .. this time.. with vigor

Kiara - aah mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. SHIT mmmmmmmmmmmmm

she changed her mind.. makes her one knee up .. to avoid it going further in her .. with such rapid speed

just letting it slide in slow and deep !grabs her ass cheek .. she knew.. this gonna be nasty now ..

[Image: 149703076_fkiara11.jpg]
(25-05-2020, 08:46 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]Marcus pats on her ass.. indicating her to get up .. ! so she did.. without complains. .without wasting time !

as he lays back .. on the couch .. with his hands rubbing caressing her tight buttocks !

Marcus - come sit on this dick .. Mamma mmmmm .. let this dick go deep in u now .. real deep .. 

stroking his dick length .. .even earth could rotate twice.. before he could stroke his entire length back n forth !

Kiara - acha ji ?. aram se.. beth ke.. uchaalega !!... chal Kiara.. lena tujhe hai ... chadh jaa .. !!

Kiara with a smile.. looking at the dick . .makes her both legs rest .. . on each side of Marcus thighs !

grabbing the dick in her small hands. .. adjusting it back in her asshole  .. this time.. with vigor

Kiara - aah mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. SHIT mmmmmmmmmmmmm

she changed her mind.. makes her one knee up .. to avoid it going further in her .. with such rapid speed

just letting it slide in slow and deep !grabs her ass cheek .. she knew.. this gonna be nasty now ..

Kiara - aaah mmm . .  yeh saale.. khaate kya hai .. aaha mmmmmm

tujhe toh .. nigal jaae.. yeh kaala mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... aaah mmmm

Marcus grabs her both ass cheeks.. making her sit on that dick .. time to drill her .. HARD 

Marcus - mmmmmmmmm..  enough of .. slow strokes baby mmm .. 

this ass needs a pounding.. ... darling... a deep pounding.. mmm . maammmaa mmmm

dhappp dhap dap dapdha pdh aphd aphd aph dah dahd ahppp!!

Kiara - aah mmm jaag gaya saaaand aah mmmm .. mmmm... UNCLE Ji .. poora thoos doge kya aah mm

Marcus in his accent - no AUNCLE .. baby mmmm .. Marcus mmmm .. ur daddy girl mmmmmm

aah mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. dhap dhap dhap dh aphd pah dah dapap

mmm just this ass is what .. .. daddy wants baby mmmmmmmmmmmm.. oh . fuck so tight agghhhh mmm

dhap dhap dha pdh aphd pahda phdappppppppp

[Image: 149703081_fkiara12.jpg]