Xossip

Full Version: SS - Creative Bastard Diaries !! ft. Sid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nice story but fakes are as usual shitty
(12-04-2020, 07:21 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]Kriti opens her mouth wide.. she wanted to make sure.. not even a drop of cum is wasted !

Sam - aaah mmmm ... KKKKKKKRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTITIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

burst his dick .. literally exploding.. not on .. but .. IN her mouth .. !

Kriti keeping her mouth open .. swallowing that thick . hard worked and earned cum !

Kriti - aaauppp pmmmmmm aaauappp mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... aaaup pmmm itna saaar SAM ? aaah mm !!!

as she spoke. . few drops roll out of her mouth.. arnd her lips chin !

Sam - teri tight chut ka kamaal hai .. aaah mmmm .. gote khaali kar diye tune mmmmm

Kriti swallows - mmmmmm .... fir bhar jaaenge .. mmmmm .. mmm . huffff.. mmmm now Pancakes ?

Sam sits on the chair.. panting... - bana bana.. aise hee.. nangi bana .. uske baad.. fir lena hai tune !!

Kriti all Messed up .. CUM all over her face .. hair messy .. !! breathing Hard !

Cum Dripping off her Lips.. Chins.. Down !! 

Kriti - hufff .. are u Serious ? I am not wearing a SINGLE CLOTH on this body now !!

betho .. Pancakes bana rahi hun .. and haan .. by the time u eat your Pancakes .. 

Looks at that now flaccid state Dick ..

Kriti - I want that dick in my mouth .. Smiles ..

THE END !!

[Image: 0bZxvvu.jpg]
(30-03-2020, 06:18 PM)newfaker Wrote: [ -> ]mind your fucking business ok i was biggest fan of your thread i used to wait for every episode but listen one thing if someone is giving some constructive criticism Dodgy Dodgy  kindly accept it and improve sunny's bro story awesome but sid your fakes are cleary downgraded in quality and fuck u and your thread bye..

I guess.. you cant even stick to your own Statement !!

Buddy do yourself and US a favor .. Stay Away .. 

We are below your expectations . !!

AND YES.. all this effort we pulled off .. was ..  FOR FREE !!

CHEERS !!
(12-04-2020, 06:20 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]Kriti - its ok .. Sam .. dekhna hai toh bolo .. I am not shy !.. (looks down at Sam crotch not caring about her open tit)

wow !!.. dekhna nai . . kehna nai hai .. par. neeche toh .. poora khada kar ke bethe ho !

Sam looks down too and back in her eyes , just a half smile and amazed look combined on his face !!

Kriti right there.. slides her apron . inwards .. revealing her soft .. dough like tits.. both on them .. 

and this time intentionally ... a sight.. enough to melt.. toughest loyalist .. BF too !

Kriti - Priya .. 12 baje se pehle nai uthti .. bohat time hai .. uske uthne main . .. aur hamare paas !! .. Dear SAM !!

Sam just saw sets of fine titties.. all exposed.. for his eyes .. Sam was lost for words.. and despite being happily committed to Priya

had his dick and mind.. fighting.. with each other.. and in such case.. only one wins.. DICK !!

Sam gasps.. and slowly brings his hand near her tits.. moves it close to them .. and finally.. over powering his brain .. takes one in his hand !

Sam - aah mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... god save me .. FUCK !! Sorry Baby (referring to Priya)

[Image: 62QWziJ.jpg]

(12-04-2020, 06:28 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]Not anymore .. Hesitant Sam .. just took a hand full on that tit... squeezing it hard 

Kriti moaned .. been a while since she had one manly hand on her body !

her dream fuck guy was right in front of her.. about to tear her in pieces

all that .. arrogant.. teasing slut was already tamed by that hand on her tits !

Kriti - aah mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !! Sammmm !!!

Sam - shhhhhhh Kriti .. mmmmm . .. kaafi time se dekh rha hun mmm .. kuch to baat hai tum main !! ..

Kriti nodding - mmm hmm mmmmm .. .!! .. aaaahhh!! Sam mmm .. (putting her hand on Sam shoulder)

Sam - relax .. relax .. (looks in her eyes and brings his tongue near Kriti Tits.. and brushes it on her soft erected nipple )

aaaupppppppppppppppp mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm slrppppp !

Kriti - aaah mmmmmmmmmmm... Sam aaah mmmm .. suno naaa aaah mmm !!

Sam - (eating her tits.. madly) .. aaupp auap slrp slr mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. !!

[Image: nTyveFv.jpg]

(12-04-2020, 06:36 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]Sam - slrpp slrp mmmmm .. u taste good Kriti aaah mm slrp lsrp mmmmm !!

Kriti - aaah m Shit Sam aah mmm . never felt so so .. aah good mmmmm .. dont stop aaah mm !

Sam - slrp slrp mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... stop ? mmm .. no chance aaah m slrp srl ppppp

lowers her tongue.. on her asshole too mmm slrp slr pmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. spreading her legs apart !

Sam teasingly - mmm slrp mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... baby mmmm .. abhi bhi pancakes banane hain !!?

Kriti laughs - aaah mmm .. baad main .. aaah mm pehle mmmm .. i want u .. Sam aah mmm ..aaah mmm !!

aaha mmmmm .. u have no idea aaah mm m.. kitna tadpi hun main aaah mm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

[Image: g06i7fY.jpg]

(12-04-2020, 06:47 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]
Sam manhandling her .. grabs her hair.. makes her stand.. strips her of that apron !

and turns her around .. making her one leg rest on the kitchen table !

Sam - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. har cheez ka waqt hota hai !! 

aaj tera time hai .. tujhe main daalunga.. apna lund.. !! mmmmmmmmmm

and shoves his dick in her cunt.. dhapppp .... !

aaah mmm mmmmm.. itni tight  aaaah mmm Virgin toh nai hai tu aaah mmmm phir bhi ? aah mm!

dhapp dhappp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhappp dhap dhap dhap dappp!

Kriti - aaah mmm sirf virgins ki tight hoti hai kya ? aah mmmm. shit oh mmmmm Sam aaah mmm

bohat acha aaahmmm lag mmm.. never felt this aaah mmmm ggggg. mmmm goooodd aaaahhh!!

zaada use nai hui hai . .uss kamini Priya ki tarah aaah mmmmmm .. mmmm aaaahhh !!

Sam starts fucking her hard.. grabbing her tit in his hand. .. squeezing it like a ball.. !

[Image: msuAfEH.jpg]

(12-04-2020, 07:03 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]Sam leans forward.. making his dick go deep in her !

grabs her neck .. almost chocking her !

Sam - aah mm kya boli tu aaah mmmm firse bol aaah mmm dhapp dhap dhap dap

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. kiski raand hai tu . mmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. dhap dap dhpa dhpa dhappp . (gently slaps her ..) phatt!

Kriti taking her tongue out. .licks Sam lips !

Kriti - mmmm slrpppp mmmmmmmmmmmmm.. Sam ki .. Sam ki raand hun aaah mm

aaah mmmmm .. Sam ke saath saaath .. sab ke saath share karungi .. yeh lund aaah !!

Sam bends further and grabs that wiggling tongue in his mouth aaup slrpppp mmmm !!

[Image: 4k2P86Q.jpg]

(12-04-2020, 07:10 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]Kriti with that sensuous look on her face.. grabs her one tit.. giving a show of her body !

Kriti - poori khol di .. aur janab ne .. ache se dekha bhi nai .. . mmmmmm 

dekh lo .. tumhare lund pe he hun .. le rahi hun aaah mmmm .. taad lo .. mmmm

dekho kaise.. . tuhare lund pe uchalti hai Kriti mmm aaah mmmm SAAAAMM !!!

Sam - aaah mmmm .. mast hai tu Kriti mast aaah mmmm .. tera yeh chehra aaah

dhappp dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp pdhapp pdhap dhapp dhap dhap dappp!!

mmmmmmmmmm.. rang dunga tera yeh chehra mmm .. muh pe chodunga.. tere.. apni pichkaari !

[Image: uE7FGao.jpg]

(12-04-2020, 07:18 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]Kriti like a kid .. overjoyed .. gets on her knees.. eyeing that .. cream roll . abt to burst !

Kriti - aaah mmm .. mm my first.. Sam aaah mmm pehli baar.. muh pe .. le rahi hun aaah .. !

damn i am so so mmm excited aaaah mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Sam - mmmm .. ek baar le legi toh baar baar.. muh main hee maangegi tu 

ahhh  mmmm  ... behen cccchooooddd aaaah mmmm mmm ... hil mat .. nikal jaega aaah mm !!

Kriti about to touch that dick

Sam pushes her hand-  chu mat aaah mm chu mat.. muh khol bas muh aah

aa rha hai aaah mmmmm  aa rha hai .. phuaaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!

[Image: kTjqGoX.jpg]

(12-04-2020, 07:21 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]Kriti opens her mouth wide.. she wanted to make sure.. not even a drop of cum is wasted !

Sam - aaah mmmm ... KKKKKKKRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTITIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

burst his dick .. literally exploding.. not on .. but .. IN her mouth .. !

Kriti keeping her mouth open .. swallowing that thick . hard worked and earned cum !

Kriti - aaauppp pmmmmmm aaauappp mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... aaaup pmmm itna saaar SAM ? aaah mm !!!

as she spoke. . few drops roll out of her mouth.. arnd her lips chin !

Sam - teri tight chut ka kamaal hai .. aaah mmmm .. gote khaali kar diye tune mmmmm

Kriti swallows - mmmmmm .... fir bhar jaaenge .. mmmmm .. mmm . huffff.. mmmm now Pancakes ?

Sam sits on the chair.. panting... - bana bana.. aise hee.. nangi bana .. uske baad.. fir lena hai tune !!

[Image: 4rJGNh2.jpg]

(12-04-2020, 07:26 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]
Kriti all Messed up .. CUM all over her face .. hair messy .. !! breathing Hard !

Cum Dripping off her Lips.. Chins.. Down !! 

Kriti - hufff .. are u Serious ? I am not wearing a SINGLE CLOTH on this body now !!

betho .. Pancakes bana rahi hun .. and haan .. by the time u eat your Pancakes .. 

Looks at that now flaccid state Dick ..

Kriti - I want that dick in my mouth .. Smiles ..

THE END !!

[Image: 0bZxvvu.jpg]

Fucking Brilliant as usual !!!!
Lockdown ka asli fayda tum dono hi karwa rahe ho sid aur as bro !!!!
(12-04-2020, 07:31 PM)SluttySunny Wrote: [ -> ]I guess.. you cant even stick to your own Statement !!

Buddy do yourself and US a favor .. Stay Away .. 

We are below your expectations . !!

AND YES.. all this effort we pulled off .. was ..  FOR FREE !!

CHEERS !!

iam saying there are other good fakers on xossipforum like killershot, xoxo, atlantique fakes, armin van burren u could collab with them that would make your stories more good with their realistic fakes sid bro fakes are downgraded clearly.
Loved the short stories about pan cakes. cheers to both of u bros
(12-04-2020, 08:51 PM)newfaker Wrote: [ -> ]iam saying there are other good fakers on xossipforum like killershot, xoxo, atlantique fakes, armin van burren u could collab with them that would make your stories more good with their realistic fakes sid bro fakes are downgraded clearly.

Buddy .. Not Interested .. what I do and what I don't ... is none of your business

Stop Coming to This Thread and avoid posting Negative Posts..

Do yourself a favour .. just sit back .. and stop commenting ..

Thanks
(12-04-2020, 08:20 PM)Bollyxxx Wrote: [ -> ]Fucking Brilliant as usual !!!!
Lockdown ka asli fayda tum dono hi karwa rahe ho sid aur as bro !!!!

best eve seen faking tread here
why my warning level is increased to 50% just because i dont like your story iam just sharing my opininon this shows how biased you are sunny
(12-04-2020, 11:29 PM)newfaker Wrote: [ -> ]why my warning level is increased to 50% just because i dont like your story iam just sharing my opininon this shows how biased you are sunny

Raised for 2 reasons

1. Spamming with Requests on other Thread
2. You were reported by fellow user 

Now either post on your thread or spectate 
Dont spread negativity, final time i am explaining to you
If you have any queries reply on the warning PM i sent you
This is not the area for discussions

SS