Xossip

Full Version: SS - Creative Bastard Diaries !! ft. Sid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(27-11-2019, 12:58 PM)sluttysunny Wrote: [ -> ]Ajay - aah mm teri maa toh chod. aaah mm door door tak .. koi bhi russian . ya desi raand !!

koi bhi tere mukable ki nai aaah .. saali chalti firti ferrari hai aaaah mmm .. aur teri maa

maruti 800 ... aaah dhapp dhap dhap dha dpppp!! literally fucking balls deep !!

Shruti - aah mm maruti 800 . that was aah aah m .. brutal aaah mmm .. itni bhi buri nai hai mom aaah

she grabs her pussy .. spreading it.. while taking the dick deep in her !! Letting her tits bounce .. shake .. !!

Shruti - aah mm dekh rahe ho aaah mmm .. jitni yeh khuli hui hai aah mm ab peeche se bhi aah mm

yehi haal haal hoga ab toh aaah mmmmmmm !!!... 

dhapp dhapp dhapp dhapp pdhappp dhappp !! .. mmm Daddy fucking his girls ass.. Awkward !! (moans and laughs )

Ajay - aaah mmm .. shruti aah . .saali daddy girl daddy girl bol bol ke . aaah mm !!

aa idhar saaali . daddy ki godhi main .. aaaah !!

picks her up . .and starts fucking her.. in his arms.. her body in air .. bouncing and falling back on that dick !

dhapp dha pdhap dah dhapdhpadhappd hapdhapppppppP!!!

Shruti spreading her ass wide with one hand and with other.. shoves Ajay face in her boobs cage !

Shruti - aaah mmmm .. yeh bohat hilte hain naa .. ab nai hilenge mmm .. ... aaah .. lund gaand main . 
aah aur muh mammon main mmm 

whats more to have huh aaah mmm .. act there is aah mm (looks at him) 
Ajay aaah mm daddy aaah mmmm .. i want ur mmm thick boiling cum aah mm!!!

Ajay - dhapp dhap dhap dhpa dhp adhpa pmmmm . aaah hmmmm legi aaah mmmm haan ? kahan legi 

mmm apne daddy ki pehli cheetein !! aaah mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! 

[Image: 128388572_fsh54.jpg]
(27-11-2019, 01:02 PM)sluttysunny Wrote: [ -> ]
Ajay - aaah mmm .. shruti aah . .saali daddy girl daddy girl bol bol ke . aaah mm !!

aa idhar saaali . daddy ki godhi main .. aaaah !!

picks her up . .and starts fucking her.. in his arms.. her body in air .. bouncing and falling back on that dick !

dhapp dha pdhap dah dhapdhpadhappd hapdhapppppppP!!!

Shruti spreading her ass wide with one hand and with other.. shoves Ajay face in her boobs cage !

Shruti - aaah mmmm .. yeh bohat hilte hain naa .. ab nai hilenge mmm .. ... aaah .. lund gaand main . 
aah aur muh mammon main mmm 

whats more to have huh aaah mmm .. act there is aah mm (looks at him) 
Ajay aaah mm daddy aaah mmmm .. i want ur mmm thick boiling cum aah mm!!!

Ajay - dhapp dhap dhap dhpa dhp adhpa pmmmm . aaah hmmmm legi aaah mmmm haan ? kahan legi 

mmm apne daddy ki pehli cheetein !! aaah mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! 

Shruti - aaah . pehli bochaar hai aaaah . pehli mmmm . itni mehnat ki aaah mmm

gaand khol di aaah mmm ..isse toh aaah mmmm mmmmm .. muh aaah mm

muh pe .. aaaah .. cum on my face aaah mmm on my fucking face aaah!!

Ajay takes last few dips in that ass.. dick already about to burst !!

[Image: 128388578_fsh55.jpg]

drops her off ... she on her own. gets on her knees.. expecting demanding the cum . !!

Shruti - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. ready when u are ..mmm DADDY !!

making sure the dick is aligned straight on to her lips and chin !

Ajay - aaah .. Shruti aaa rha hai aaaa .. rha hai mmmmm .. aaa hhhh !!

right there.. Ajay splashes his dick cum on her face.. her lips .. big load indeed !!

Shruti holding the dick .. shagging it. .making sure.. each drop is out of that shaft .. period !

[Image: 128388581_fsh56.jpg]
(27-11-2019, 01:05 PM)sluttysunny Wrote: [ -> ]
Shruti - aaah . pehli bochaar hai aaaah . pehli mmmm . itni mehnat ki aaah mmm

gaand khol di aaah mmm ..isse toh aaah mmmm mmmmm .. muh aaah mm

muh pe .. aaaah .. cum on my face aaah mmm on my fucking face aaah!!

Ajay takes last few dips in that ass.. dick already about to burst !!

drops her off ... she on her own. gets on her knees.. expecting demanding the cum . !!

Shruti - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. ready when u are ..mmm DADDY !!

making sure the dick is aligned straight on to her lips and chin !

Ajay - aaah .. Shruti aaa rha hai aaaa .. rha hai mmmmm .. aaa hhhh !!

right there.. Ajay splashes his dick cum on her face.. her lips .. big load indeed !!

Shruti holding the dick .. shagging it. .making sure.. each drop is out of that shaft .. period !

Ajay - aaaah .. barso baad itna nikla hai shruti aaah mmm par agli baar .. tere andar bharunga aaah mm

Shruti grabs Ajay balls.. squeezing them hard.. like pumping what ever cum was left in them !!

making sure . all cum is drained out of that dick . .emptying it .. fully !

Ajay - aaah mm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Shruti - mmm .. aur hai abhi mmm bas thoda sa aur aaah mm !!

aah mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... just love the smell .. mm taste of the cum mm aaah!!

tasting it .. what ever fell in her mouth mmm . slrpp mmmm !!

aaah mmm . i almost forgot. ..mm . Indian Men aah .. bohat namkeen hota hai .. too much salt !! aaah mmm!!

[Image: 128388584_fsh57.jpg]
(27-11-2019, 01:08 PM)sluttysunny Wrote: [ -> ]Ajay - aaaah .. barso baad itna nikla hai shruti aaah mmm par agli baar .. tere andar bharunga aaah mm

Shruti grabs Ajay balls.. squeezing them hard.. like pumping what ever cum was left in them !!

making sure . all cum is drained out of that dick . .emptying it .. fully !

Ajay - aaah mm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Shruti - mmm .. aur hai abhi mmm bas thoda sa aur aaah mm !!

aah mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... just love the smell .. mm taste of the cum mm aaah!!

tasting it .. what ever fell in her mouth mmm . slrpp mmmm !!

aaah mmm . i almost forgot. ..mm . Indian Men aah .. bohat namkeen hota hai .. too much salt !! aaah mmm!!

Ajay drained out.. dehydrated . .. !!

grabs his pants and shirt.. looks at her !!

like those eyes. saying it all ..it was just the start !!

Shruti hands by her side. . cum dripping off her chin to her boobs valley ! she was covered in her Daddys Thick CUM !!

just looks at Ajay and waves him good bye.. like she was also indeed expecting and waiting another 

encounter .. soon .. SOONER !!

THE END !

[Image: 128388586_fsh58.jpg]
[Image: 4wkz.gif]
Brother now plz make such of Jacqueline Fernandez
Awesome
amazing work
(27-11-2019, 01:26 AM)sluttysunny Wrote: [ -> ]Continued .. Tomorrow Morning .. !!

It's Just Warming Up !!

Bhai crazy crazy stuff