Xossip

Full Version: Cum and see hot wife with big boobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
(18-08-2021, 09:01 PM)sattiibabu Wrote: [ -> ]ok.. pleasee say my hi to ur sxyy wfe pleasee

She know bro she read the thread too..
(18-08-2021, 09:05 PM)rashwintamil Wrote: [ -> ]I joined late in this forum, So let me try to comment on all her old pic which i havent commented yet..

Opening and Stripping her Blowsee and showing Braa and her Sexy Navel is too hot !!!!

Her navel is so yummy and i can lick it all day.. such a hot sexy navel she has... Her smile with this pose is a killer pose.... Her curvess are so hott and the way she holding her arum on the hip is a pro....
Thanks bro for the comments
(18-08-2021, 09:07 PM)rashwintamil Wrote: [ -> ]She has a hard black nipples, i love to suck those hard nipples all day n its making my cock hard....

Nice bro it’s good to hear that it’s making yr dick hard just by looking the pics. Imagine if she was in the room with just us two what will we do???
(18-08-2021, 09:10 PM)rashwintamil Wrote: [ -> ]Her beautiful chain with  hot white Bra is such a treat to watch...her boobs is perfect shaped one... the way her bra holding her boobs is tempting.. the clev center point is fuckingg hot.. i m hard for penetrating it between that tight boobs gap. she can give a hot boob job.....

That’s what I did bro!!!
(18-08-2021, 09:16 PM)rashwintamil Wrote: [ -> ]What a fucking angel she is !!!! I am imagining her in a Pink Hot Saree and then stripping one after other and then posing us like this with hot bra and panty with those heart....

her smile n hip hand pose is stealing the show more than her exposing navel thigs n boobs. every inch of her body is a beauty... her beautiful fingers with that bracelet is too good looking..

One of the hottest navel she has... round and deep dark spot in navel tempt every one to rub their cock on her navel...

Lots of kissed on her heart panty.... thigs are soo hot !!!!!

Nice bro u sure love my wife a lots bro!!!
(18-08-2021, 09:20 PM)rashwintamil Wrote: [ -> ]man she is inviting me to come and lick n suck her armpit..its so yummy n delicious .. sexy pose....with out removing her dress we can just spread her legs n enjoy the heaven n lick her armpit...
Hmmm nice comments bro
(18-08-2021, 09:23 PM)rashwintamil Wrote: [ -> ]Wow.. more than the nude pose, her chain with this nude pose tempting soo hot...in prev images her half face with this chain n now with this chain ful nude.. we can combine and imagine how hot she is now... her armpit is so mouthwatering.... those hanging boobs are delicious and sexy..... navel is such a treat to lick.... and  sex sex sex sex on her pussyy !!!!

Nice an hot sexy comments bro!!
(18-08-2021, 09:32 PM)rashwintamil Wrote: [ -> ]what a  sex sex angel she is...

this picture is hot than the full nude pic..her matching earring chain with her face smile is soo tempting....
i feel like smooching her as much as i can..
Hot night wear eith transparent over boobs is tempting..can feel n see her black circle over the transparent dress. it gives hot feel thn seeing it in full nude.

sexy armpit.. perfect10 for her armpit..

the way she shows her navel wow.. thats  sex hot !!

What a view of her feet with anklet.. Have to lick all over herr feet and anklet ...

Thanks bro nice comments
(18-08-2021, 09:35 PM)rashwintamil Wrote: [ -> ]Her earring, chain, bracelet and then opening up the pussy for us!!!!!.. YummY pussy...i can lick it for days...

sex sex sex sex sex sex

She would like that bro!!!
(18-08-2021, 09:36 PM)rashwintamil Wrote: [ -> ]showing uo her armpitt and those hanging boos are lovely ad treat to watch...imagine if this was a gif n her boobs bouncing... sexyyyyyy

Her boobs bounce when she is on top of me bro just imagine if she is on top of u what would u do??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25