Xossip

Full Version: kalua takes my wife
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(it was sunday, me and my beautiful wife are having coffee...sitting in the garden)

(btw i am rahul, 38 years old i own software firm..my beautiful wife 35 years old, nayan.. i m madly in love with her but i know i cant satisfy her fully but she never complained may be its called true love)

[Image: 206415470_evr66c_vcaab71z.jpg]

(i see a young black boy talked with watchman, walking towards us)

(i got confused and look at my wife, i observe she leans forward and sipping coffee, looking at the boy curiously)

rahul: you know who is that?

nayan: no i dont? but i cant wait to get know about him(i see clear curiosity in her voice which game me creeps)
(04-07-2021, 01:49 PM)SissyBoy Wrote: [ -> ](it was sunday, me and my beautiful wife are having coffee...sitting in the garden)

(btw i am rahul, 38 years old i own software firm..my beautiful wife 35 years old, nayan.. i m madly in love with her but i know i cant satisfy her fully but she never complained may be its called true love)

[Image: 206415470_evr66c_vcaab71z.jpg]

(i see a young black boy talked with watchman, walking towards us)

(i got confused and look at my wife, i observe she leans forward and sipping coffee, looking at the boy curiously)

rahul: you know who is that?

nayan: no i dont? but i cant wait to get know about him(i see clear curiosity in her voice which game me creeps)

( myself Kalua 22 and 1/2 year old boy 6 feet 4 inch tall coal black skinned built like a bull actually my father naren who is 59 year old was the gardener at rahul sirs mansion and he is growing old and feeling sick so my dad gave me the adress of the mansion so i reached the mansion as told by my dad and enquired to the wathcman that my dad naren worked here and my dad told to ask permission from Rahul sir so that i can replace him and get the salary and he can take a break from the heavy work )

( wathcman pointed in and pointed at rahul sir u and ur wife were sitting in the garden and i was wearing a t shirt and a normal pant and i walked towards u and looked at u )

good morning sir

myself Kalua 

i am Narens son he said u will allow me to replace him so i came sir...( i didnt looked at ur wife as i was being very gentleman as i wanted to get the job)
(04-07-2021, 01:58 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( myself Kalua 22 and 1/2 year old boy 6 feet 4 inch tall coal black skinned built like a bull actually my father naren who is 59 year old was the gardener at rahul sirs mansion and he is growing old and feeling sick so my dad gave me the adress of the mansion so i reached the mansion as told by my dad and enquired to the wathcman that my dad naren worked here and my dad told to ask permission from Rahul sir so that i can replace him and get the salary and he can take a break from the heavy work )

( wathcman pointed in and pointed at rahul sir u and ur wife were sitting in the garden and i was wearing a t shirt and a normal pant and i walked towards u and looked at u )

good morning sir

myself Kalua 

i am Narens son he said u will allow me to replace him so i came sir...( i didnt looked at ur wife as i was being very gentleman as i wanted to get the job)

ohh... you are narens son!!.. i laugh, see nayan he is narens son..
(i look at my side)
[Image: 215275755_b5749.jpg]
(she is looking at you with intesity)

nayan??

nayan: oh..you are naren son, he never mentioned that he have this big son, idiot he never bought you here...

nayan: btw..you are appointed and your salary will be 20k, and you stay will there

(she is pointing fingers, its like she pointing finger to our bungalow, but i know she meant small house beside the bungalow) 

(i am very shocked, she appointed him immedietely, without even verifying about me or without even consulting me... she doubled the salary i wanted to interput but i couldnt )

nayan: are u happy?(she is asking him with smile)
[Image: 206415478_evtculhxiaitb18.jpg]
(04-07-2021, 02:09 PM)SissyBoy Wrote: [ -> ]ohh... you are narens son!!.. i laugh, see nayan he is narens son..
(i look at my side)
[Image: 215275755_b5749.jpg]
(she is looking at you with intesity)

nayan??

nayan: oh..you are naren son, he never mentioned that he have this big son, idiot he never bought you here...

nayan: btw..you are appointed and your salary will be 20k, and you stay will there

(she is pointing fingers, its like she pointing finger to our bungalow, but i know she meant small house beside the bungalow) 

(i am very shocked, she appointed him immedietely, without even verifying about me or without even consulting me... she doubled the salary i wanted to interput but i couldnt )

nayan: are u happy?(she is asking him with smile)

( i was talking to rahul and rahul sir was talking to me and he tried to take opinion of his wife)

( i looked at ur wife i dodnt even know her name but as i looked at her i looked at her eyes the way she looked at me my lips parted a bit as i watched the way she talked ufff and her sleveless arms )

woww 20 k maam thanks a lot maam ( from where i come from getting 5000 rupees salary was my dream and this is 4 times the salary)

ohh that house maam behind the bunglow ? ( u pointed at the bunglow but i know i wont be allowed there as i was a gardener and there was a small house behind aswell so i just confirmed)

( i was a huge guy )

maam i can start working for u from now just guide me the work i have to do as i am a bit new 

appreciate ur support maam 

( even though i was in ur house i was thanking ur wife instead of u )
(04-07-2021, 02:17 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( i was talking to rahul and rahul sir was talking to me and he tried to take opinion of his wife)

( i looked at ur wife i dodnt even know her name but as i looked at her i looked at her eyes the way she looked at me my lips parted a bit as i watched the way she talked ufff and her sleveless arms )

woww 20 k maam thanks a lot maam ( from where i come from getting 5000 rupees salary was my dream and this is 4 times the salary)

ohh that house maam behind the bunglow ? ( u pointed at the bunglow but i know i wont be allowed there as i was a gardener and there was a small house behind aswell so i just confirmed)

( i was a huge guy )

maam i can start working for u from now just guide me the work i have to do as i am a bit new 

appreciate ur support maam 

( even though i was in ur house i was thanking ur wife instead of u )

(i felt left alone, i saw that you already staerted admiring my wife)

(i wanted to interput but i couldnt do it, as i dont know how to do it)
[Image: 213883844_191941273_584177239226131_1248...9515_n.jpg]
nayan: 20k, you deserve it, dont he rahul?
(i am about to give my opinion)

nayan: sure he does, look at his body almost double of ur size..
(she dint even gave chance to tell my opinion she cut it out as if it doesnt even matter)

(i felt so humilated as u compared our bodies, but i said to myself that she just want to say he can do more work tahts it)

rahul: yes that small house(i desparately wanted to participate in convo.. and talks)
(nayan glances very angry look, i m suprised as didnt know what wrong i was said)

nayan: lets walk i will show arround 
[Image: 215263247_ezgif-com-gif-maker-pp2.gif]

(i am shocked, she is showing house to servant, i knw she is very mean to servants...i m shocked by this behaviour)
(04-07-2021, 02:30 PM)SissyBoy Wrote: [ -> ](i felt left alone, i saw that you already staerted admiring my wife)

(i wanted to interput but i couldnt do it, as i dont know how to do it)
[Image: 213883844_191941273_584177239226131_1248...9515_n.jpg]
nayan: 20k, you deserve it, dont he rahul?
(i am about to give my opinion)

nayan: sure he does, look at his body almost double of ur size..
(she dint even gave chance to tell my opinion she cut it out as if it doesnt even matter)

(i felt so humilated as u compared our bodies, but i said to myself that she just want to say he can do more work tahts it)

rahul: yes that small house(i desparately wanted to participate in convo.. and talks)
(nayan glances very angry look, i m suprised as didnt know what wrong i was said)

nayan: lets walk i will show arround 
[Image: 215263247_ezgif-com-gif-maker-pp2.gif]

(i am shocked, she is showing house to servant, i knw she is very mean to servants...i m shocked by this behaviour)

( with the small amount of conversation i had till now i knew right away that even though the house belong to rahul the control is with his wifes hand so i started listening to ur wife instead of asking u )

( when ur wife said i am double ur size i looked at u and felt lke laughing but i didnt as u were 5 feet 4 and i am 6 feet 4 and almsot built like a rock )

( when u said " yes that small house "i was still looking at ur wife and didnt even looked at u but when she said she wanna show the house i smiled a bit looked at u for a brief moment  and then again waited for ur wife to stand up and once she stood up)

thank u maam 

( i stayed behind a bit as u started walking and leaving u seeated there under the tree as u wife started walking and i am following ur wife ur wife is near my chest height and i peeked at ur wifes ass as we were walking)

maam this is a beutiful house just like....( i was about to say just like u but stopped as i thought that was crossing the bouddary)

maam once u tell me what i have to do i will do it right away
(04-07-2021, 02:36 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( with the small amount of conversation i had till now i knew right away that even though the house belong to rahul the control is with his wifes hand so i started listening to ur wife instead of asking u )

( when ur wife said i am double ur size i looked at u and felt lke laughing but i didnt as u were 5 feet 4 and i am 6 feet 4 and almsot built like a rock )

( when u said " yes that small house "i was still looking at ur wife and didnt even looked at u but when she said she wanna show the house i smiled a bit looked at u for a brief moment  and then again waited for ur wife to stand up and once she stood up)

thank u maam 

( i stayed behind a bit as u started walking and leaving u seeated there under the tree as u wife started walking and i am following ur wife ur wife is near my chest height and i peeked at ur wifes ass as we were walking)

maam this is a beutiful house just like....( i was about to say just like u but stopped as i thought that was crossing the bouddary)

maam once u tell me what i have to do i will do it right away

(i am like wtf is happening, everything happening very quickly...)

(my wife went with servant just show him house, which two small rooms, leaving me behind...)

(far from here, i still sense that watchman observing all this, he is shocked too and laughs at me....i felt pure humilation)

(just within 10 mins my authority over the home shaken, even watchman laughing at me)

(i observe you are checking out my wife ass, but i dont i m helpless couldnt stand up for myself)

[Image: 212780774_b6936.jpg]

(i m sure even nayan sensed it...)

(i observe, nayan stopped walking and facing you but i cant hear ur convo...)

nayan: it is as beautiful as what? //i m asking with balnk face jsut to confuse u(nayan)//

[Image: 218809863_ezgif-com-gif-maker-pp67.gif]
(04-07-2021, 02:47 PM)SissyBoy Wrote: [ -> ](i am like wtf is happening, everything happening very quickly...)

(my wife went with servant just show him house, which two small rooms, leaving me behind...)

(far from here, i still sense that watchman observing all this, he is shocked too and laughs at me....i felt pure humilation)

(just within 10 mins my authority over the home shaken, even watchman laughing at me)

(i observe you are checking out my wife ass, but i dont i m helpless couldnt stand up for myself)

[Image: 212780774_b6936.jpg]

(i m sure even nayan sensed it...)

(i observe, nayan stopped walking and facing you but i cant hear ur convo...)

nayan: it is as beautiful as what? //i m asking with balnk face jsut to confuse u(nayan)//

[Image: 218809863_ezgif-com-gif-maker-pp67.gif]

( ur bare back skin and ur hip folds and ur ass sway was making me so tempted for u while u walked i was going mad for ur caramel skin the shiny skin u had ufff i was walking towards the small house as u were leading me and as u stopped it took me 3 seconds to look up and u had turned back and noticed that i am looking at ur ass and ur hips so i stumbled a bit as u asked " beautiful as what  " )

umm umm maam i meant to say i mean nothing i just wanted to say that the mansions beauty is made for beautiful people like u thats all maam ( i was trying to twist what i wanted to say but finally i somehow exposed myself that i am admiring ur beauty as u lookeed at me i looked back at rahul sir for a moment i thought this is the end i shouldnt have talked that way )

sorry maam i was just saying the mansion looks beautiful thats all maam sorry if u took it in a different way ( i was a bit afarid for my job seeing ur blank face)
(04-07-2021, 02:53 PM)Kaluakala Wrote: [ -> ]( ur bare back skin and ur hip folds and ur ass sway was making me so tempted for u while u walked i was going mad for ur caramel skin the shiny skin u had ufff i was walking towards the small house as u were leading me and as u stopped it took me 3 seconds to look up and u had turned back and noticed that i am looking at ur ass and ur hips so i stumbled a bit as u asked " beautiful as what  " )

umm umm maam i meant to say i mean nothing i just wanted to say that the mansions beauty is made for beautiful people like u thats all maam ( i was trying to twist what i wanted to say but finally i somehow exposed myself that i am admiring ur beauty as u lookeed at me i looked back at rahul sir for a moment i thought this is the end i shouldnt have talked that way )

sorry maam i was just saying the mansion looks beautiful thats all maam sorry if u took it in a different way ( i was a bit afarid for my job seeing ur blank face)

(i see u  both are having discussion, i m very much curious but i cant come as i m uninvited...i suddenly see nayan smiles)

//i smile looking at ur struggle to balance ur lust and job//

nayan: beautiful people means u meant me or rahul //intentionally asks as i know what u meant actually// and beautiful means u meant looks?

[Image: 212774875_a5351.jpg]

// i observe rahul, he is curious to know everything, he know i mean to servants but lil he know that i m mean to weak people not servants//

//as i look at him, he turns his face acting like reading news paper, poor boy//
(04-07-2021, 03:03 PM)SissyBoy Wrote: [ -> ](i see u  both are having discussion, i m very much curious but i cant come as i m uninvited...i suddenly see nayan smiles)

//i smile looking at ur struggle to balance ur lust and job//

nayan: beautiful people means u meant me or rahul //intentionally asks as i know what u meant actually// and beautiful means u meant looks?

[Image: 212774875_a5351.jpg]

// i observe rahul, he is curious to know everything, he know i mean to servants but lil he know that i m mean to weak people not servants//

//as i look at him, he turns his face acting like reading news paper, poor boy//

( u were like a fine piece of meat that i wanted to savour but u were my mistress here and i cant just express my hot young blooded mentality directly)

( as u asked pin pointed questions i thought this is part of the interview process )

ummm u or rahul sir ( i looked sideways at rahul and then at u ) umm maam i mean both are beautiful but yeah i meant u ...looks face ....( in a low echo sound murmuring to myself) figure 

maam what job should i do now ...i want to prove my worth maam .....as u know my dad is not well so if i could get a permanent job here i will so my job better than how my dad used to do and will be available 24x7 .....( i wanted to support my family but u were making me mad with ur beauty)

( it was 10 am and i came a long way travelling i was hungry as well and i had some parle g biscuits in my bag so i was thinking if i get the small room u pointed i can have a quick breakfast and start working and proving my worth so i can get the job permanently here)
Pages: 1 2 3 4