Xossip

Full Version: ~~~~Aishwarya Rai~~~~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
(24-08-2020, 12:17 PM)AISHLOVER Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks man. She looks beyond here....of all her pics...this one always makes me cum. Look at those eyes...in this pic...you can do whatever you want with her...and she will enjoy it. Those eyes...I wouldn’t even pull out after I cum in her....just wait to get hard again...and start biting her..

Such a hot comment...i got hard Aish after reading this specially the not pulling out part... Sent you a PM...add me to hangout..and we can discuss fucking Aish.
@"Famanily"
+25 repped
Does this picture tickle you down there? Comment on this pic.
[Image: Screenshot-20210313-234914.jpg]
@"Famanily"
repped 25++++
(14-03-2021, 12:43 AM)Royal Enfield Wrote: [ -> ]@"Famanily"
repped 25++++

Thank you
So cocksucking cucky sissy bitch is here
mouth fuckkk

(13-03-2021, 11:53 PM)crazy4Aish Wrote: [ -> ]Does this picture tickle you down there? Comment on this pic.
[Image: Screenshot-20210313-234914.jpg]
(19-07-2020, 06:17 PM)johnminorman Wrote: [ -> ]IS IT THE NOSE WHICH MAKES HER SO BEAUTIFUL

LET US DEBATE

very smart observation , u mst have observed her very deeply and closely atleast at some level of your thughts process to
pic her nose of all her facial features ... i hv spent more than a decade makng gifs on this hypnotic beauty and i can say
you hav caught the crux of her face tht makes her addictive .. her nose and the wrinkle pattern around it when she
moves her face musles and tissues are what keeps one hooked to her beauty..
it is as if she invites you with her eyes
bt rejects yu with her nose moving in a way which tells yu ht u r nt good enuff
and the mouth/lips just add spice to the whole rejection done thru nose does above
rest of her body is just left loose do whatever it wants in any situation irrespective of the context,
which confuses the observr as if it might be the navel or boobs or armpit or what ever
but those just anchor points on which you fixate yourself to her ..
but hell yes the real driver is her NOSE ...
m ready to discuss more in detail if anyone wants t
(23-01-2024, 12:30 AM)AishKeIshaare Wrote: [ -> ]very smart observation , u mst have observed her very deeply and closely atleast at some level of your thughts process to
pic her nose of all her facial features ... i hv spent more than a decade makng gifs on this hypnotic beauty and i can say
you hav caught the crux of her face tht makes her addictive .. her nose and the wrinkle pattern around it when she
moves her face musles and tissues are what keeps one hooked to her beauty..
it is as if she invites you with her eyes
bt rejects yu with her nose moving in a way which tells yu ht u r nt good enuff
and the mouth/lips just add spice to the whole rejection done thru nose does above
rest of  her body is just left loose do whatever it wants in any situation irrespective of the context,
which confuses the observr as if it might be the navel or boobs or armpit or what ever
but those just anchor points on which you fixate yourself to her ..
but hell yes the real driver is her NOSE ...
m ready to discuss more in detail if anyone wants t

Ahhhh fuck anyone who wanna roleplay on aishwarya rai please dm me
I am her hungry loyal slave
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33