Xossip

Full Version: Imaginations of a Creative Pervert...!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mal: TUM???? Nahi baba..... Log kahenge SHARAAB se paagal ho gayi MAC ki maasi.... Jawaan ladke ko bigaad rahi hai

[Image: Malaika-Arora-Latest-Photoshoot-3.jpg]
(12-06-2020, 03:02 PM)soliloquy Wrote: [ -> ]Mal: Kya dekh rahe ho???? THIS.... was my favourite song to dance with HIM.... I know I shoudlnt.... but it just kills me... to dance alone on it

[Image: Malaika-Arora-Latest-Photoshoot-1.jpg]
Toh...mere saath dance kar lo na maasi...i would love to dance with a beautiful  woman like u...!
(12-06-2020, 03:03 PM)soliloquy Wrote: [ -> ]Mal: TUM???? Nahi baba..... Log kahenge SHARAAB se paagal ho gayi MAC ki maasi.... Jawaan ladke ko bigaad rahi hai

[Image: Malaika-Arora-Latest-Photoshoot-3.jpg]

Logon ka kaam hi wahi hai maasi...jalte haon aap se sab... !
Mal: Ohhhhh MAC ur always so SWEET... SO giving.... SO CARING..... Just so DEPENDABLE.... U wanna make me feel good???? Wanna dance with this old hag???

U DIED!!!!

[Image: Malaika-Arora-Latest-Photoshoot-2.jpg]
Mal: Aao na yahan! HOLD ME THEN... Sway with me YOUNG MAN!

[Image: stunning-pose-malaika-arora.jpg?w=1000]
(12-06-2020, 03:05 PM)soliloquy Wrote: [ -> ]Mal: Ohhhhh MAC ur always so SWEET... SO giving.... SO CARING..... Just so DEPENDABLE.... U wanna make me feel good???? Wanna dance with this old hag???

U DIED!!!!

[Image: Malaika-Arora-Latest-Photoshoot-2.jpg]

Ohhhh maasi... i wanna make u feel so good... make u feel so wanted... make u feel special... !
Mal: Ahhhh Darro mat na MAC!!!! Aaj tum MAC nahi... Main MAASI nahi..... Ur just a FINE YOUNG MAN.... who wants to make a WOMAN feel good na????

[Image: 093598e9ad041c17b501fdb33784fbfc.jpg]
(12-06-2020, 03:07 PM)soliloquy Wrote: [ -> ]Mal: Aao na yahan! HOLD ME THEN... Sway with me YOUNG MAN!

[Image: stunning-pose-malaika-arora.jpg?w=1000]

I went close to her... reeking of alcohol...messy hair... dreamy eyes... everything was recipe for disaster... 

I held her in my arms...holding her close...!
(12-06-2020, 03:09 PM)soliloquy Wrote: [ -> ]Mal: Ahhhh Darro mat na MAC!!!! Aaj tum MAC nahi... Main MAASI nahi..... Ur just a FINE YOUNG MAN.... who wants to make a WOMAN feel good na????

[Image: 093598e9ad041c17b501fdb33784fbfc.jpg]

Haan maasi...(slowly swaying with her...feeling her up)... mmmm acha lag raha hai na... !
(12-06-2020, 03:09 PM)madabtactresses Wrote: [ -> ]I went close to her... reeking of alcohol...messy hair... dreamy eyes... everything was recipe for disaster... 

I held her in my arms...holding her close...!

SHE PULLED U IN INSTANTLY.....

U WERE CLENCHED... like a FLY in a SPIDER's WEB...

In her MIND... fuck knows where she was...

BUT HER BODY was melting in ur grasp!

[Image: malaika-arora-vogue-beauty-awards-2019-8.jpg]