Xossip

Full Version: Fullfill Dreams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(30-10-2019, 05:23 PM)salivator Wrote: [ -> ](i watched ur ass when u walked to kitchen but i noticed satish looking at me so i smiled in a guilty way looking at him)

hehe satish...hows ..umm everything ( but stopped speaking as i know that i am looking at ur wife in a little wierd way)

(satish sat on the adjacent sofa and i was feeling little curious ...i was thinking " is he ok with me watching his wife")

( when u brought me juice and bend i looked at ur lips as u spoke and i looked at ur nice shapely nose and ur slight clavage and i felt the aroma of ur skin as u were near mmm ufff)

umm thank you 
(my palm was tremblig as i placed my plam forward and touched the glass my hands were shaking with slight nervousness i havent seen such a beautiful woman in my life ufff kya mast maal hai yaaaaaaaaaaaaaar )

aapka naam kya bataya aapne ( looking at u trying to make conversation)

(tamanna gets up and adjusts her saree)

sathish: ji iska naam tamanna hai

(tamanna is just smiling at you)

tamanna: sathish ji inohone aapke bare mein bahuthu kaha hai...
[Image: tamanna-bhatia-cute-photos.jpg]
(30-10-2019, 05:26 PM)SPchitti Wrote: [ -> ](tamanna gets up and adjusts her saree)

sathish: ji iska naam tamanna hai

(tamanna is just smiling at you)

tamanna: sathish ji inohone aapke bare mein bahuthu kaha hai...
[Image: tamanna-bhatia-cute-photos.jpg]

( i was feeling like kissing and licking and sniffing u like a maniac in ront of ur hubby but i was controlling)

ohh tamanahhh wahhh what a beautiful name ( i sipped the juice) sipppppppppp ...its tasty  ..umm i mean the juice...haha

( i knew that satish wanted a increment but he didnt worked well ...)

acha ...what did he tell about me tamannah ( i looked at ur nice arms and the arm armpit intersection region uffffffffff kya makhan maal hai yaar thoda sunghne hi mil jaye ufff)
(30-10-2019, 05:29 PM)salivator Wrote: [ -> ]( i was feeling like kissing and licking and sniffing u like a maniac in ront of ur hubby but i was controlling)

ohh tamanahhh wahhh what a beautiful name ( i sipped the juice) sipppppppppp ...its tasty  ..umm i mean the juice...haha

( i knew that satish wanted a increment but he didnt worked well ...)

acha ...what did he tell about me tamannah ( i looked at ur nice arms and the arm armpit intersection region uffffffffff kya makhan maal hai yaar thoda sunghne hi mil jaye ufff)
tamanna: ye hai ki aap bahuth ache boss ho

(she notice ur eyes are filling with lust, she need a hike for her husband, she understood this might be a simple way to do it. she tide her hair while talking, showing her navel and armpits)

sathish: sir tammu aapke liye subha se thayari kar rahi thi
[Image: Tamanna-sexy-4.jpg]
(30-10-2019, 05:33 PM)SPchitti Wrote: [ -> ]tamanna: ye hai ki aap bahuth ache boss ho

(she notice ur eyes are filling with lust, she need a hike for her husband, she understood this might be a simple way to do it. she tide her hair while talking, showing her navel and armpits)

sathish: sir tammu aapke liye subha se thayari kar rahi thi
[Image: Tamanna-sexy-4.jpg]

acha aisa kaha tumne satish haha thanks satish( sala isko to maine kabhi increment diya nhi...i have always scolded ur husband for being lazy...how can he say good things about me...)

( as u were talking standing in front of me as u raised ur arms and showed me that creamy slight moist milky hairless clean silky armpits u had i gulped the juice thinking of the aroma ur armpits must have and i didnt listened to what satish was telling)

( uff kya armpits haiii.. i want to lick it so badly....this is my weakness how is she knowing this....is she playing me..i was feeling like a hungry dog from inside....ready to obey u)

kya tayyari...ki apneee ( looking at ur eyes but i wanted to look at ur underarms again so badly...but i wante no one to find it out that i am a pervert inside..because i always showed myself as a good ethical guy)
(30-10-2019, 05:38 PM)salivator Wrote: [ -> ]acha aisa kaha tumne satish haha thanks satish( sala isko to maine kabhi increment diya nhi...i have always scolded ur husband for being lazy...how can he say good things about me...)

( as u were talking standing in front of me as u raised ur arms and showed me that creamy slight moist milky hairless clean silky armpits u had i gulped the juice thinking of the aroma ur armpits must have and i didnt listened to what satish was telling)

( uff kya armpits haiii.. i want to lick it so badly....this is my weakness how is she knowing this....is she playing me..i was feeling like a hungry dog from inside....ready to obey u)

kya tayyari...ki apneee ( looking at ur eyes but i wanted to look at ur underarms again so badly...but i wante no one to find it out that i am a pervert inside..because i always showed myself as a good ethical guy)

(she understood u are into her underarms)

tamanna: ji pura ka pura, kana, ghar sabkuch sir (in husky voice) mein bi aapke liye thayar huyi sir

(again raises her other hand in way to adjust her saree giving a clear view of her armpits)

tamanna: (teasingly) jii kayenge aap
[Image: 57BV4ut.jpg]
(30-10-2019, 05:43 PM)SPchitti Wrote: [ -> ](she understood u are into her underarms)

tamanna: ji pura ka pura, kana, ghar sabkuch sir (in husky voice) mein bi aapke liye thayar huyi sir

(again raises her other hand in way to adjust her saree giving a clear view of her armpits)

tamanna: (teasingly) jii kayenge aap
[Image: 57BV4ut.jpg]

( i was black skinned so i always had this inner inferior complex for white skinned people and now u were slowly bringing that out of nowhere)

ohhh acha really...( clears my throat when u said that "mein bi aapke liye thayar huyi sir")

hehe aap to waise bhi kaafi ....( i was about to say but i looked at satish and stopped)

( i looked at ur underarm again and now i felt as if u were trying to control me after understanding my weakness)

ummm ( i gulped my throat as i looked at ur armpits and gulped the juice fast)
gulp gulp gulppp 
( inoded up and down slowly without saying " yes")

gulp gulp ( the juice stuck in my throat)

coughh coughh coughhhhh ( i was coughing as i was distracted by ur skin tone and ur armpit )
(30-10-2019, 05:48 PM)salivator Wrote: [ -> ]( i was black skinned so i always had this inner inferior complex for white skinned people and now u were slowly bringing that out of nowhere)

ohhh acha really...( clears my throat when u said that "mein bi aapke liye thayar huyi sir")

hehe aap to waise bhi kaafi ....( i was about to say but i looked at satish and stopped)

( i looked at ur underarm again and now i felt as if u were trying to control me after understanding my weakness)

ummm ( i gulped my throat as i looked at ur armpits and gulped the juice fast)
gulp gulp gulppp 
( inoded up and down slowly without saying " yes")

gulp gulp ( the juice stuck in my throat)

coughh coughh coughhhhh ( i was coughing as i was distracted by ur skin tone and ur armpit )
tamanna: arre ji kya hua???

sathish: are you ok sir....

(tamanna sat too close to u and rubbed your back in away to calm you down)

tamanna: sir ab kana shur karthe ayie

(she takes you to the dining tanble and make you sit on the chair, and began to serve the food, in the process of taking the food she bends in front of you, her waist folds and and its strait towards you)
[Image: EnragedVioletAstarte-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: 8a71602b68becc1614c3bc0f6259a98c.jpg]
(30-10-2019, 05:55 PM)SPchitti Wrote: [ -> ]tamanna: arre ji kya hua???

sathish: are you ok sir....

(tamanna sat too close to u and rubbed your back in away to calm you down)

tamanna: sir ab kana shur karthe ayie

(she takes you to the dining tanble and make you sit on the chair, and began to serve the food, in the process of taking the food she bends in front of you, her waist folds and and its strait towards you)
[Image: EnragedVioletAstarte-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: 8a71602b68becc1614c3bc0f6259a98c.jpg]

( i was  a big guy but i was feeling vulnerable to u at this moment as u patted my backk i was feeling the softness of ur palms and the aroma ur skin emitted as u were near me ur hairs ufff my god how to control)
( i raised my palm to satish telling him not to get worried)

coughh coughhhh ( i ws clamed by ur wife but i was getting addicted o her passing each mment)

(i was feeling like a dog getting cntrolled by its mistress as u took me to dining table)

( as i saw ur waist folds the slight fold near ur love handle and navel region i was going mad)

( my jaws dropped and i was not looking at the food but looking at ur waist)
( my mouth was opene and almost saliva came out of my lips)

wowwww....nice food tamannah...( maa kasam ye kya krna chahti hai...i didnt knew what was happening and what would happen but i was nervous and my forehead was sweating a little...even though i was the boss of the company i felt as if u were my boss manipulating and teasing me)
(30-10-2019, 04:31 PM)salivator Wrote: [ -> ]This thread we can fulfill dreams

Tw : Just text dreams ?!?

please thoda photo bhi daalo bhaai 

dreams visual hote hain ...idhar to sirf ..text book dikh raha hain 

[Image: akkshaykumarmemetemplate.jpg?fit=1280%2C720&ssl=1]
tw : in case you are wondering how to do that ?

[Image: umXxOtC.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13