Xossip

Full Version: EXCUSE ME MADAM ARE YOU WEARING PANTIES CAN I SEE.... IT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: amy-jackson-yevadu-hot13.jpg]
[Image: amy-jackson-yevadu-hot19.jpg]
[Image: amy-jackson-yevadu-hot20.jpg]
[Image: andrea-jeremiah-uttamavillian-pressmeet1.jpg]
lund ghusa doonga iss pose mai amyyy
Thanks for the reply
(20-11-2019, 11:39 AM)mowjee Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply

MOYJEE & SATYA, Hello and Good Day... I am David and This is my Wife ESHA GUPTA DAVID and she is the Apple of my Eye and Light of my Devine House. I am trying for 8 months to get her pregnant and I am unable to. Can any one of you help me to get my wife Impregnated? My Seeds are not able to do the Job. I am a CUCK Hubby and I am Fucking Proud About it. Ohhh Yesss

[Image: Esho-Gupta-in-Bikini-1024x576.jpg]
[Image: 2Esha-Gupta-wakes-up-to-Monday-in-the-ho...ssible.jpg]

[b]MOYJEE & SATYA, Hello and Good Day... I am David and This is my Wife ESHA GUPTA DAVID and she is the Apple of my Eye and Light of my Devine House. I am trying for 8 months to get her pregnant and I am unable to. Can any one of you help me to get my wife Impregnated? My Seeds are not able to do the Job. I am a CUCK Hubby and I am Fucking Proud About it. Ohhh Yesss
[/b]
[Image: Vasavi+Reddy+3.jpg]
Hi guys m Saand Kumar, a passionate fapper like you all. I'm a new joinee over here. Please support my survey, it's just a start I can make a lot more of these ( you can tell me your questions, I will add it. )

Please give your responses, write as dirty as possible. Here's the link friends.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y7PQXBG
[Image: samantha-ruth-prabhu-photo-fun-roundup.jpg]