Xossip

Full Version: Katrina Kaif .. dick raiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
this thread is dedicated to katrina ... the beauty who can raise your fantasy levels to any limits ... 

lustiest face ... killer figure .. spongy boobs & ass .. sexiest navel .. lickable armpits .. all in one beauty ...
ek or thread

bitch is on roll

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Katrina & sars got married in some unusual circumstances .. kat was in love with LPG but she got in fight  with him on some stuff and then married sars .. a guy working for LPG but somehow kat did not knew about it before and even sars did not knew about kat and LPG

On suhagraat sars was not able to  satisfy kat .. as she was someone beyond his capacity ..

he got depressed and work concentration got break ..

Kat .. on other hand was still trying to get over from LPG so didnt even bother about sars at all..this marriage was just a way to forget  LPG for her ...

[Image: katrina-kaif-a.jpg]
(13-04-2019, 12:07 AM)sars Wrote: [ -> ]Katrina & sars got married in some unusual circumstances .. kat was in love with LPG but she got in fight  with him on some stuff and then married sars .. a guy working for LPG but somehow kat did not knew about it before and even sars did not knew about kat and LPG

On suhagraat sars was not able to  satisfy kat .. as she was someone beyond his capacity ..

he got depressed and work concentration got break ..

Kat .. on other hand was still trying to get over from LPG so didnt even bother about sars at all..this marriage was just a way to forget  LPG for her ...
sars a hardworking guy of lpg firms

but kuch dino se not delivering well in work

he found out from someone that sars has difficult time at home

lpg called him : kya hua sars

performance regular down jaa rahi hai

ghar pe sab theek??

[Image: Katrina-Kaif-at-Wrap-Party-of-Film-Baar-Baar-Dekho8.jpg]
(13-04-2019, 12:15 AM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]sars a hardworking guy of lpg firms

but kuch dino se not delivering well in work

he found out from someone that sars has difficult time at home

lpg called him : kya hua sars

performance regular down jaa rahi hai

ghar pe sab theek??

haan ji Sir .!! sab theek hai .. u know i got married recently bas usi wajah se thoda time nahi mil raha ..

sorry !! ab se it won't happen .. i will do my work in best way .. 

[Image: 703746-katrina-kaif.jpg]
(13-04-2019, 12:20 AM)sars Wrote: [ -> ]haan ji Sir .!! sab theek hai .. u know i got married recently bas usi wajah se thoda time nahi mil raha ..

sorry !! ab se it won't happen .. i will do my work in best way .. 
lpg : are btao na yaar

apne boss ko to btao

constant complaints aa rhi hai teri

wife theek to hai na

i mean kuch defect

[Image: 444387-katrina-kaif-at-anurag-basu-saraswati-pooja.jpg]
(13-04-2019, 12:23 AM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]lpg : are btao na yaar

apne boss ko to btao

constant complaints aa rhi hai teri

wife theek to hai na

i mean kuch defect

arey nahi Sir !! wife main koi defect nahi .. wo to bahut hi achi hai .. 

i never thought i will get such wife .. infact uski to har koi tareef hi karta hai .. that she looks very beautiful ..

wo to bas .. sars kuch bolte bolte ruk gaya ..

anyways SIR aap mujhe ek month dijiye .. ab koi complian nahi ayegi .. i prmoise 

[Image: Katrina-Kaif-2.jpg]
(13-04-2019, 12:32 AM)sars Wrote: [ -> ]arey nahi Sir !! wife main koi defect nahi .. wo to bahut hi achi hai .. 

i never thought i will get such wife .. infact uski to har koi tareef hi karta hai .. that she looks very beautiful ..
even lpg has heard that sars got a bomb as a wife

but he didnt knew it was katrina

lpg : acha hume to milaya nhi yaar

kam se kam photo to dikha deta
[Image: Katrina-Kaif-at-Umang-Mumbai-Police-Show-5.jpg]
(13-04-2019, 12:35 AM)lpg Wrote: [ -> ]even lpg has heard that sars got a bomb as a wife

but he didnt knew it was katrina

lpg : acha hume to milaya nhi yaar

kam se kam photo to dikha deta
oh !! sorry wo bas kuch  chakkaron  main dhyan hi nahi raha apse milwane ka .. 

aap aiye na ghar pe kabhi .... shaddi main bhi aap nahi aye the .. 

aur app bhi ab shadi kar lijiye .. wo apki gf thi na .. aap use shaadi kyu nahi karte ?
[Image: Katrina-Kaif-3.jpg]
(13-04-2019, 12:38 AM)sars Wrote: [ -> ]oh !! sorry wo bas kuch  chakkaron  main dhyan hi nahi raha apse milwane ka .. 

aap aiye na ghar pe kabhi .... shaddi main bhi aap nahi aye the .. 
lpg didnt attend sars wedding kyuki ius din kat ki bhi shaadi thi

and he was drinking in sadness

lpg : acha chal mai aaj aata hun ghar pe

bhabhi g se bhi mil lunga

or problem bhi discuss kar lenge

[Image: 2hFMxCG.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7